Tun Shell Investments Pvt Ltd t/a Riverstone Photo Creations is an agent trading in Photobooks based in Harare, Zimbabwe. By using or accessing Riverstone Photo Creations Software or any service provided by Riverstone Photo Creations, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All orders for Riverstone Photobooks are accepted and handled subject to the following terms and conditions.
By submitting your order you are confirming that
- You have checked all pages and previewed your order using the preview function.
- You are satisfied with the design and wish to proceed.
- You understand that once submitted your order cannot be altered or cancelled.
- For each order you must pay the applicable price for the relevant good required.
- Riverstone Photo Creations excludes any and all liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in connection with your order.
- You agree to take responsibility for the safe keeping of your username and password. Riverstone Photo Creations will not be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the unauthorized use of your username and/or password.
Queries and Complaints
- Any query or complaint should be submitted within 2 weeks of receipt of product.
Termination / Right of refusal of order
- Riverstone Photo Creations reserves the right, at it’s sole and entire discretion, to terminate your right of access to its service and software and to refuse to accept any order at any time, either temporarily or permanently.
Prohibited Images or Content
- You are solely responsible for the images you submit when ordering a Riverstone Photo Creations product. You must not submit any image that infringes any person’s rights, is offensive, obscene, invades privacy or is unlawful in any way.
Indemnity and Disclaimer
- Riverstone Photo Creations is not responsible for image colour and image resolution submitted by you. The colour of images may vary slightly from screen to printed product. All images are the sole responsibility of the person submitting them.
- Riverstone Photo Creations is not responsible for any actions, claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses or other liabilities relating to the storage, processing or reproduction of any image submitted by you which may infringe on any third party’s rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights and rights relating to confidentiality or privacy) and, by submitting your order, you agree to indemnify Riverstone Photo Creations accordingly.
- Riverstone Photo Creations emphasizes that the quality of prints will never be better than what you see on your computer monitor. Please take care when proofing your work, dragging photos beyond page edge, previewing your photo product and carefully checking your spelling. Once you have submitted your order it cannot be altered or cancelled.